Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2021

The Struggle is REAL!

Ya know, I’ve only worn a bra a few times in the last year and a half. Why? It’s not just the 1,001 surgeries (who the hell wears a bra into the OR or during  recovery?). It’s also pandemic related. Fer fuck’s sake, why wear one if you’re home and not seeing people, apart from famiglia?

Well, I’ve begun wearing the torture devises for PT, which I had yesterday, and today my entire body hurts. Even my neck! OK, that could be due to the PT (on top of my usual daily workout). Possibly, once again, I’ve overdone it. Could be.

I prefer to blame the bra.

In my attempt to don the damn thing, I got all tangled up. HOW can this be? I’ve been wearing these hell beasts for 50 goddamn motherfucking years. One would think I’d have sorted out how to put one on by now, no?

I blame the bra. Obviously it didn’t want to be worn. Am I right or am I right?

Also, I believe I’ve put on a few pounds since I regularly wore a boob jail. Goddamn thing was tight as hell.

Rats. I can get on the elliptical today and spin off some weight. BUT, hold on
for a sec, I can’t pedal more than two minutes (literally) without ensuring achey exhaustion tomorrow.

FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment