Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crap That’s On My Mind Today

1) Did that waitress at breakfast honestly, truly believe that keeping her backside to her customers would result in big tips? Nice ass BUT what I really wanted was more coffee.

2) I want to be from someplace with an exotic name. A place that brings poetry, music and an air of mystery to mind.  You know, like Vienna, Prague or Buffalo.

3) The last place I worked for had bowls of cheap ass candy everywhere from which everyone would graze. New company? Bowls of baby carrots. LOVING this! Having said that, où est le bon bon, wo der bon bon ist and can I please get a dark chocolate covered cherry cream here -- you know,
today, bitte?!

4)  I’d consider eating red meat again if it meant I could hear The Queen of the Night Aria or the second side of Abbey Road or NIN’s The Downward Spiral again.

5) I’m going to start thinking of these hot flashes as personal sauna moments. I think that’ll really help. Yup.

6) How’s about we shoehorn just two more measly hours of daylight into the day this winter? Please? K?

7) Not all of us are capable of learning from our mistakes Additionally a good many of us have a talent for forgetting what we’ve learned or thought we’d learned. Amazing that the human race has survived so long.

8) Last revelation of the day -- if there was justice in the universe I would be a house cat -- one of Bob The Cat Whisperer’s cats that is.
Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment