Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hoosick Falls Bound

My amazing niece Helen is here for a long weekend and I am ninety kinds of psyched! Tomorrow we head up to Hoosick Falls, not to be confused with Frostbite Falls, in upstate New York to look over what will soon be HER new house. It's Mary Ann’s house, where she and my father grew up. Not only will Helen e la famiglia now be just a three and a half hour drive away (versus the three and a half hour flight to Texas), she’ll be living in the home of so many of my good memories!

After Hoosick (or, as The Amazing Bob terms it ‘Frostbite’) Falls, we’ll head over to Brattleb...


SKKKEEERAAATCH! 

Hey, Jen here! I’m hijackin’ this here blog while Donna’s away doin’ the vaca thing with Helen. Got it?! 

First order of biz, we’re gonna MAKE SOME NOISE!!!
Next -- cat pics! Yeah, this is the old broad, Thelma, giving the youngster, Skitter, a much need soccer lesson. It SO TOO happened! Would I lie to you?!

____________________________________________________________________
Jen, all aloof and hip, now that she’s driving the magic bus

No comments:

Post a Comment