Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday in Zombie Land

Gratuitous Image -- shells and trash on the beach at sunrise
Happy Sky
It’s Tuesday. And I'm a zombie (HEY, it SO TOO could happen!). Tuesday is the craziest day of my work week and I am so damn tired that my very brain is wicked, sehr bored with me. It said, in point of fact, ‘screw you honey, I’m hitting The Middle East for the 'Zuesday! Queer Dance Party.' And off it went.

You know you're fucked when even your brain tells you it'd like more time to itself. BUT, being the more adult of us, I wished it a lovely, happy feet evening and allowed that I'd totally be there in spirit. I swear it cringed. My brain cringed. Douchenozzle that it is.

What’s that you say? You can’t get to The Middle East to dance your ta tas off tonight with my renegade brain (for shame)?

See yuz tomorrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment