Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Suiting Up: Now with Update!

Christ almighty, what a gorgeous morning! The streets are still snow covered so, pansy that I am, I’ll have to wait for the sun to melt them clean-ish before I go for my trike ride. I'll give the sun 15 more minutes. Impatient? Me?

I’m gonna be smart today (heh, that’ll be unique) and wear two pairs of gloves. And maybe I can find some sort of forehead warmer that would fit under my helmet.

You know, I can rock the Johnny Depp pirate look. Nah, too much eyeliner. Maybe I could go all biker chic-y instead.  Oh yeah, that's totally me!

 Seen on yesterday's ride -- at left, Quincy Bay is almost completely frozen over now. At right, ice on the marsh.

UPDATE: Know what I clearly, desperately need? One of those seat warmers that seem to be standard in all cars (even my 10 year old Bug has one) for the trike.

Who knew? Butts can go numb -- even one with significant padding such as *ahem* mine!

The Amazing Bob, obviously driven wild by my tremendously sexy biking ensemble, snapped a pic as I walked in after my ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment