Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning and all us denizens of Valhalla have a nasty cold. All of us.

We will still have our traditional celebration though -- Chinese food and movies. I believe that's how the Pilgrms did it. Right?
I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up - they have no holidays.
 – Henny Youngman

Christmas at my house is always at least six or seven times more pleasant than anywhere else. We start drinking early. And while everyone else is seeing only one Santa Claus, we’ll be seeing six or seven.
 – W. C. Fields

I stopped believing in Santa Claus when my mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.
– Shirley Temple

Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn't come from a store.
 – Dr. Seuss
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment