Search This Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Miscellaneous Month of May


Had a dream where I was attempting to escape a malevolent wizard occupied castle. All I can remember is that there was a crew of mice, with signs, guiding me.

Helpful little buggers.

Don’cha know, next time Coco presents me with a breakfast mousie, I’m gonna be even more pained in my congratulations and thanks to her than usual.
********************
Below is the new addition to the Maderer/Grant crib. Yup, it’s a tree. A tree for inside the house. I’ve wanted one for eons — possibly a millennium or three.

We totally lucked into this babe. When Miles and his lovely partner Bethanie moved into their new digs, they found it. The previous tenants had left it behind. Sadly, they just didn't have the room for it.

I am thrilled to infinitesimally tiny bits to say the very least.

Jen, the gardening wizard, will help me care for it so that I don’t kill it off with over or under attention.  Unlike Goldilocks, I’ve a helluva time finding Juuuuuuuuust Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment