Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Gus Returns

Friday afternoon, while I was down for a much needed nap (having not slept the previous night AT ALL), Jen emailed me, Oni text messaged me and The Amazing Bob attempted to wake me. 

Why? What event of unparalleled importance was exploding?

Gus was on the porch after having been MIA for a month.

Being lost in a solid sleep, I didn't get the myriad alerts. I didn't discover Gus until I went out to give Rocco his lunch. There our grey boy was -- sitting, giving me a look as if to say "Woman, I'm starving. Where IS my meal!"

I rushed inside to grab another plate of Fancy Feast and kibble. It was only afterward that I received all the excited high signs from Jen, Oni and TAB. I asked -- had you all fed him already?

Ah...yes

As each of us came upon him we dashed inside to fix him a big plate 'o' grub. Our furry Eddie Haskell received three mid-day meals.

That's our boy!