Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

The Silicone Chip Inside My Head

bumper sticker which should appear on my car every Monday
Well damn, it’s Monday again. Betcha you noticed that, huh?

Today's soundtrack naturally includes Boomtown Rats, I Don’t Like Mondays,
Tell me why
I don’t like Mondays
Tell me why
I don’t like Mondays
Tell me why
I don’t like Mondays
I wanna shoo-oo-woo-woo-woo-oot the whole day down

Gus NEEDS seconds...I think
 The Bangles, Manic Monday 
It's just another Manic Monday
I wish it were Sunday
'Cause that's my fun day
My I don't have to run day
It's just another manic Monday
and

The Mamas and The Papas Monday Monday with
Monday, Monday, can't trust that day
Here, have some scenes from this past awesome weekend while I go put on another pot of coffee, pat some cats and attempt to shake off this intractable hebetude....and shit.

You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment