Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

SOME News but....

One of the docs finally called. Yea!

Not all the blood test results are in BUT at this point the medics are leaning toward this being lymphoma versus leukemia. Given a choice between the two brands of cancer, (and how morbid is that?), lymphoma's the one to go with. Or so I'm told. 

And yes, I'll relax (as much as that's ever possible for me) once that leaning's a lock versus a likely probability.

I guess now, or soon (after the diagnosis is all sewn up), I'll finally be able to unleash my prodigious google-fu research powers. I NEED to get a solid handle on what my Amazing Bob will be going through and how I can best help/support him. You know What to Expect When You're Expecting Chemo and shit.

Yes, being the eager beaver, impatient chiquita that I am, I've already started down that road and am floundering away. SO much info! SO many scenarios!

No comments:

Post a Comment