Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tweets

Some days the folks that I follow on Twitter take me on a magical mystery tour.

Often there are deep thoughts and posts which spark me to fist pumping "YEAH, what he/she said!"s. Other times there's just loads of silly derpitude.

I totally understand. Like totally.
(can't read the tiny type? click on the image and it will become all embiggened)

And somedays I find new MUST READ authors. Today's writer dude discovery is Reza  Aslan.

What inspires me to pick up one of his books? A coupla tweets. He made an archly funny aside, a response to that lying liar Bill O'Reilly and his spectacularly aggro defensiveness over being called out for his Falklands fabrications. O'Reilly should really stick to writing fiction. That's all he knows apparently.

TBogg adds his hilarious ideas as to what O'Reilly will claim to have been a part of next.

Hagee's version of Jesus?
And then there are the asswipian, squashed slug miened, god humping, christianist shit-for-brains (not to diss feces) who get roundly and deservedly mocked. Tbogg featured John Hagee's latest hurl scented excrescence.

I also look at the twitter feed of I Fucking Love Science each morning. Their posts lead me down a happy rabbit hole of wonder, awe and/or Hey-waddya-know! This morning I was tipped off to check out this post on their webpage, Scientists Demand Investigation After More Mysterious Holes Appear in Siberia. I smell Hollywood Blockbuster, don't you?
random, pretty morning pic. you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment