Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

YF

Woke with a colossal headache so, this morning’s post is this – screen caps from yesterday’s repeat viewings of Young Frankenstein (complete with those nice yellow captions which I think are in arial or gill sans semi bold – ya know – just in case you’re a font geek like me. And yes, yur quite welcome!).

Why did I have YF on auto repeat (like I need a reason)? Well, Mister Wilder moved on to the  big comedy picture show in the sky. He’s no more.

For those of you keeping score (like ME!), Wilder got to live nine more years on this strange, beautiful planet than my sweet, wonderful, wise, giving, handsome, funny man, The Amazing Bob. And to answer the question that I just know’s hovering at the front of your brain pan, no, I don’t seem to be able to let even one post go by without mentioning my beloved TAB. What? What?!

So…em…*cough*…on to those screens caps:
Marty Feldman's EYE-gor might well be my fave character.
Unless of course it's Cloris Leachman's Frau Blücher.
Wilder was such a great straight man in this flick!
 Ah geez, I think I gotta watch it again today. Possibly, very likely, this'll be followed by a few rounds of Blazing Saddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment