Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Transmog Tintype

Jen the Pirate Blogger was so touched by my story of Rocco’s nighttime dinosaur-y antics (he specifically favors the Giraffatitan Brancai transformation, don’cha know), that she made a tremendous and truly lifelike illustration for us.

Isn’t she wonderfully helpful and thoughtful?

Answer: Yes, yes she most def is.

Also, now I have this awesome song in my head!
I met you in a cave, you were painting buffalo
I said I'd be your slave, follow wherever you go
That night we split a rattlesnake and danced beneath the stars
You fell asleep, I stayed awake and watched the passing cars
And walked the dinosaur, I walked the dinosaur

Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom
Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom
Yes, this is a tune of stone (d?) serious romance!

No comments:

Post a Comment