Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2018

EEP!

I woke at 1:30 this morning and knew beyond doubt that I’d never slip back into Dream Land. Just as well, I’ve a GIGANTIC layout job on board. It’s for a wonderful charity’s annual gala. I’m doing the program book and the BIG thank-you-to-our-sponsors banner. It’s a shit-ton of work. I should’ve started it last Friday BUT I was buried in another group’s annual gala book, banners and miscellaneous signage.

It’s gala season here in New England I guess.

I found out, just yesterday, that this new group’s event is next week.

EEPAREENO!!!

So then, ‘scuse me while I go back to sorting through and attempting to make sense of piles and piles of confusingly labeled image and text files.

Also, I only mention it but:
The law of centrifugal force seems to be as true for the human condition as it is for the Newtonian mechanics. The faster our lives spin, the more things tend to fly apart.”
~ Richard Paul Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment