Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2018

Hi Honeys, I’m HOOOOOOME!

GODDAMN it’s good to be home!

On arriving back in Valhalla, I piled into my new ultra posh bed fairly quickly because, ya know, I had a BIG day – sitting up in chairs (vs laying about in bed), walking the hospital halls, climbing steps and all that other PT shit.

By the by, is it part of MGH’s hiring code to ONLY mega gorgeous/better than model-pretty and smart as everlovin’ hell people? Most of my nurses were stunners and my PT was a total fucking beauty queen  (but without the obscene make up and boob jobs). Not only that, they’re all mega nice

I don't think I've seen SO much good skin  in one place EVAH.

My all time favorite was Michaela. GREAT sense of humor and she put up with all my questions:
  • Where do you live? (Haverhill)
  • Isn’t that a hard commute? (she doesn’t mind it)
  • What kind of music do you like? (hip hop and a little country)
  • Is that your real hair color? (yes and in summer it turns practically white)
 
AND she listened to all my blathering responses to her answers withOUT seeming put out or “patient.” She also recommended a band that I could feel – Recycled Percussion. I am SO gonna catch one of their shows!

I love this girl!

I wish I’d gotten out to the Lunder Building’s gorgeous atrium. Frankly, I’d like to go back there on some healthy, back to my usual energy levels days and have tea while soaking up the stone beauty of all the hanging plants and light bringing glass. WHAT a calming joint!
On arriving home, Coco met me at the door. I felt awful that I couldn’t take her in my arms but she seemed to grok the sitch. Later, when I climbed into bed, she took her rightful place – on my lap and was there much of the night.

AHHHHHHH, it’s good to be home.

Better still, not only are Jen and Oni cooking for me, she’s keeping track of my pill schedule – what time I have to take what AND why – what do each of the brightly colored meds do. I've, naturally, forgotten. Hillel stayed the night to make sure I didn’t get stupid and climb the stairs or go to the can by myself (I need a spotter and shit). Of course, because I’m a drastically independent doofus, I did anyway BUT no disasters befell our hero (HEY, that’s me!). I felt more secure having him in house. Jen will stay over tonight.

Jesus Valium-soaked Christ, am I a lucky broad OR WHAT!?

2 comments: