Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Caturday

As you're all well aware, I observe all Internet traditions no matter how out of date. Today is Caturday so I present you with Princess Coco. You're welcome, of course.

In other news, I've discovered how to tell I've crossed the Rubicon into my 60s. I must have slept funny because I woke with a vicious neck ache. Yes, all I have to do is sleep and I wake with pain that would send Ceberus to bed with a hot water bottle on all three of his damn necks. Neat, eh?

In more other news, Jennifer and James Crumbely, parents of the boy who murdered four of his classmates, were finally nailed for their part in the bloodshed. After pulling out 4Gs from their bank account and going on the lam, they were picked up early this AM in a Detroit  “industrial building.” Reports are that they were "very distressed.” I wonder if they were taken to Burger King for a Whopper on the way to jail?

And meanwhile time goes about its immemorial work of making everyone look and feel like shit.
~ Martin Amis, London Fields 

Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.
~ Brian Rathbone, Regent 

Keeping up the appearance of having all your marbles is hard work, but important.
~ Sara Gruen, Water for Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment