Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Gobsmacked

It’s not even 8AM and I’m already blown away.

I expect you’ve heard by now—RFK jr.’s campaign announced that Junior’s brain has been eaten by worms. Okay, not completely but enough that he cops to having problems with both long and short term memory. Gotta commend him for his honesty…I guess.

An aside: a lot of folks online have suggested that, after dining on Junior’s booze and smack riddled brain, the poor worm died of malnutrition. Let’s now have a moment of silence for sad, wretched Avery Jehoshaphat Worm. Yes, I named them. They deserve grace after their tragic, painful demise.

Late yesterday afternoon Junior tweeted, like a grade school kid who’d just made a humiliating public oopsie in front of the entire school, Yeah, well…I’ll eat five MORE worms, let them eat the rest of my brain and STILL beat those other guys in a debate! (yeah, yeah, I’m paraphrasing but not by much)

Smooth PR move kid. Are you in a contest with South Dakota’s own dimwitted Cruella de Noem to see who can commit the most unforced errors in the shortest amount of time? Are you in a race to see who can tank their political ambitions first and in the most spectacular manner? Question: has anyone called the SPCA on these two? If not, why not? While bilaterians aren't as appealing as puppies, goats and horses, they've got a right to be unmolested by their owners too.

Worm-munched Junior is clearly emotionally and intellectually disturbed AND he’s running for president of the U.S. Would YOU trust him with the nuclear football? I wouldn’t trust him with a glass of Kool-Aid and a water pistol.

As to his claim that he would best Von ShitzenInPantz in a debate—c’mon man, a dying toad would be more eloquent, knowledgeable and coherent than Cheato. Biden though? Bud, you could try but Dark Brandon will destroy you (more than his little worm friend already has).

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Operation Just Let Them Talk is proceeding splendidly.
~~~
I just read that famed artist Frank Stella has died. I wasn’t a big fan but def loved a few of his paintings.

On reading more about him this morning, I discovered a few things:

  • He and my father were born less than a month apart in the very same year—1936.
  • While Stella went to Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts, Daddy went to Phillips Academy in Exeter, New Hampshire. Both went on to Ivies.
  • Stella’s father was a gynecologist. My old man’s father was a GP.
So, this morning I’m missing Daddy. I suppose I always will.

2 comments:

  1. This explains a lot, not even being snarky. I've been trying to reconcile how the (co)-author of the excellent book Riverkeepers could possibly be the same reality-challenged, irrational mess that is RFK jr. "A worm ate his brain" actually makes sense here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Riverkeepers but, maybe, his co-author did a lot of translating from Junior to reality before it went to print?

      Delete