Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Memeday

It’s been a hell of a week here in Smooth Brained Plutocrat Hell. Aren’t they all though?

Kakistocracy
     noun
government run by the worst, least qualified, or most unscrupulous people.

What does that makes Trump, JDouche, Kegbreath, Nutlick, Roadkill Kennedy, Markwaynejoebobetc, nd all the rest? Why, it makes them piles of shit – AKA kakistocrats.

In other news dear little boy, Cake, has been diagnosed with diabetes. I did NOT know that cats could get diabetes! So far he’s responding well to the pill his doc prescribed. YEA! For now, we don’t need to worry about insulin. Jesus. My poor little, evil angel. 

I can tell he’s feeling better – he’s no longer peeing on the bed (YEA!) or sleeping on top of me AND he's back to annoying Ten. Cake communicates in a very direct, blunt manner. When he needs one of us to stop what we're doing (patting, brushing, skritching him) he'll give us a wee slap or, if we've failed to pay quick enough attention, a little bite. “STOP THAT WENCH! Didn’t you read my mind that I was done being cosseted?”

In lieu of more words, I give you memes and more of them. Hopefully some of them will make you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment