Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Feets

I have a relatively early foot doc appointment this morning. No, my goddamn toe is NOT getting any better. This shit’s been going on – on and off – since late November of last year and I AM FUCKING SICK OF IT! I haven’t exercised in a month.

 In addition to keeping me ambulatory, exercise is my antidepressant. On top of my balance, stamina, and all those other good mobility things, being worse than usual (which is pretty bad), I'm crabby and sad. Could you tell? Is it really noticeable?

In lieu of more swearing (and also because I need to shower and get out the door), here, have some pics, cartoons, and memes. You’re welcome.

The body is a source of endless trouble.
~ Socrates

Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.

~ Charles Bukowski

My neighbor saw a little deer wandering on the beach the other morning. Unusual. 
Coyotes, raccoons, and bunnies are common. Deer – not so much.

Jack Ohman
Walter and Skitter
Hillel is in the Azores – I told him to bring me back this door. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment