Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2026

The Land of Nod

Do not … lemme just repeat that for everyone, DO NOT schedule your COVID and flu shots for the same day! 

Ten and I felt fine immediately afterward. By Tuesday evening we were beginning to feel a bit fatigued. Wednesday? Forgetaboutit! We slept most of the day yesterday and I slept TWELVE straight hours last night. I feel mostly better this morning (though I haven’t attempted intense ablutions or exercise yet so who knows) but Ten still feels like refried crap. He, however, had a third shot so he’s probably a day behind me in terms of recovery.

This will all be worth it when we don’t catch COVID or the flu from some brainless, Republican, anti-vaxxer moron. YES, they exist here in Massachusetts too. Sadly.

I learned a few things in my brief episodes of wakefulness yesterday.

One – Krazy Kash is down with bestiality. He want sheep and cow fuckers as FBI agents and he’s gonna do everything he can to make that happen. He performed Olympic level linguistic acrobatics, saying “did not want to punish victims of bestiality” by denying them entry to the FBI. 

Ummmmmm
, someone who’s raped a sheep, dog, cow or whatever is MOST DEF NOT the victim, you disingenuous little puke!

Even Republican Senator John Kennedy (AKA Foghorn Leghorn) astoundedly asked, “What planet did you parachute in from?”

Two ALL Ed Sheeran’s opening acts dropped out in solidarity with the rapper Macklemore and the people of Palestine. On top of that, Sheeran’s backing band, Beoga, has also quit. 

OUCH! That’s gotta hurt.

Also you’d think young Ed would’ve seen this coming. Beoga are founding members of Irish Artists for Palestine. But no. He’s sided with Robert fucking Kraft and the rest of the NFL owning oligarchs.

Three – Kegseth seems to actually be on the ropes which is why vacation-happy Mike Johnson called another House recess until the midterm elections. This one will be seven weeks long, running from yesterday, September 16, until November 9. Must be ultra sweet to have a gig with a base pay (for regular Joe house reps) of $174,000 and only work 119 days (projected – so far it’s just 72 days) out of the year. Us normal U.S. type folk? We work somewhere around 230 days if we’re lucky. 

Why did Mini-dick Mikey call the recess? Because GOP Rep. Thomas Massie introduced a privileged resolution (“privileged” means it’s designed to bypass leadership and compel a floor vote) to impeach Secretary of War Crimes Hegseth over the utterly fucked up war in Iran and his other heinous actions.

So, what have I learned after, essentially, sleeping for 24 hours?

  • Someone, at some point should honestly check Krazy Kash’s hard drive. That man must have some insane porn in a, probably, not well hidden folder.
  • Rich people stick together at the expense of the poor (ESPECIALLY if the poor rock a darker skin tone) but I knew that already. Yes Eddy, I’m talkin about you and your buddy Bob Kraft.
  • It’s amazing that Mike Johnson is able to walk given that he had his spine surgically removed. Maybe he never had one to begin with?

I think I’m gonna go back to Snooze Land for another 24. Ya know, just to be safe.