Monday, October 5, 2026

This and That

Listen here, I’m now convinced that strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is, in point of fact, a fine basis for a system of government. And yes, you can wield supreme power simply because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Still, I’m voting in the midterms and I hope to fuck you are too. If you’re voting by mail, do it early and I seriously recommend using the drop boxes versus the USPS. Mail service is totally fucked up lately. e.g.:
  • My credit union sent me a new debit card a month ago — never arrived. They sent another one last week — still not here. I’ll have to go in to pick one up which is an arduous effort for yours disabled truly. 
  • I sent off my credit card payment as soon as I got the bill. They started sending me late notices and then I got another bill with a late charge added on. Yes, did they finally get and cash my original check but not until after I’d sent off a fresh one.

By the by, not all states allow drop boxes for submitting ballots. Check here to see if your state is cool or not. 

Be sure to double and triple check that you are still registered to vote. Also, arrange NOW for a just-in-case ride for early voting in the event that you do NOT receive your mail-in ballot.

Remember, Prez Pedo and his greedheaded, soulless, renfieldian Republican billionaire buddies (I’m looking at you MusKKK, Jeff Yass, and Richard and Elizabeth Uihlein to name just a few, are looking to banjax the fuck out this race.
~~~
Wish I still had hearing. Okay, that’s a given — it’s, pretty much, how I feel every damn day BUT last night I stumbled on a Substack post by Bob Massey that heightened that (Massey's a former Washington Post journalist, an LA screenwriter, and author of the memoir Dead Virgins for America).  Bob wrote about Su Tissue, (AKA Sue McLane, the singer from Suburban Lawns, a late ‘70s new wave band from Long Beach), who made a three-movement experimental album that sounds like Steve Reich collaborating with the Cocteau Twins. 

Mein Gott! I absofucking LOVE Steve Reich and the Cocteau Twins. WHY can’t I listen to this album?! NO FAIRS!!!
~~~
Five corporations control 90% of the US media.

Airlines have merged from 12 major carriers in 1980 to 4 today.

A handful of companies control the pharmaceutical industry.

Four giants control 80% of meat processing.

The evidence of corporate concentration is everywhere.

~ Robert Reich

To add to what Reich said:

  • A country run by banks will always be in debt.
  • A country run by health insurance companies never be healthy.
  • A country with government controlled/influenced media (Hello Fox “news,” OANN, Newsmax, etc.) will never know the truth. 
  • A nation heavily invested in building weapons of war will always be at war.

As of September 3rd, Pedo's Epstein Distraction war in Iran has cost U.S. taxpayers $43.6 billion, 25 dead Americans, and tens of thousands of dead Iranians and Lebanese people.

We live in a Plutocratic Corporatocracy

Plutocracy: a system of government or society controlled exclusively, directly or indirectly, by people of great wealth

Corporatocracy: a system where business corporations or corporate entities direct government policy, laws, and economic priorities to favor private gain over public need

BRING ON THE WATERY TARTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment