Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Love In A Time of Text Messaging (V2)

The Amazing Bob™: I’m off to the dentist to get more teeth wired into my jaws.

Me: Good luck Hunny, remember Richard Kiel and that shark made big bucks and scored major babes while sporting faux choppers. Oh and Garbo had a nice breakfast before I left for work (YES, I am even loquacious in this limited format -- god help you all).

TAB™: I hope Greta said thank you. (note the deft, subtle and utterly professional 'Yes, Dear' in this reply -- the man's a pro).

Me: She may have as she zipped off like Bugs escaping the Tasmanian Devil but I missed it.

 TAB™: Mail just came we are now $323 richer than our wildest dreams thanks to the Mass (achusetts) IRS.

Me: YEA! We’ll have to blow it on a wild weekend in Quincy Center. I’m still here (work) and will be a for a bit longer. Can we do date night tomorrow instead -- I think I’m, quite possibly, brain dead right now.

TAB™: We can arrange things however you need my sweet.

Me: Will you marry me?

TAB™: As often as you like my insecure cupcake.

Me: GOD, I love you!!!

and, natürlich, you can see why.


No comments:

Post a Comment