Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Annoyed Cat Blogging

Coco being the annoyed one, that is. Not me. It was shortly after I got this shot that she melted off my lap (her being the absolute queen of passive resistance) and ran for our neighbor Andrea's yard.

She's been acting insecure (always needing to be held...when she's not making those daring and adventurous escape attempts, that is) and a bit neurotic (bathing near constantly) over the last week. I figure she, like me, has been a little freaked about Rocco's situation and health. Rocco, by the by, seems fine. He'll have serious scars but, you know, chicks dig scars. OK, THIS chick digs scars

It's funny -- seems unusual to me anyway -- she always knows when Rocco and Gaston are on the porch. She fetches me away from the computer or the newspaper reading chair with great urgency and herds me toward the front door.

Is she telling me that it's time to feed them or is she issuing an intruder alert?

No comments:

Post a Comment