Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Time In A Bottle

That Tuesday post was from Hillel. I didn't credit him as I wasn't sure it'd be cool to have his son's name up in lights, so to speak. 

It is.

Aba Bromberg's still in Chicago, getting his eldest all situated (and probably making successful, Herculean efforts not to hover, smother and otherwise fuss) but we managed to connect via the wonders of text messaging. Or would that be txt msg?

18 years ago, Hillel would bring this tiny, soft wrapped bundle over to my apartment. We'd sit on my futon couch, watching the wee sprog do amazing infant tricks. You know, like opening his eyes, making a wee fist and then pooping!

 I swear that was just last year! Caleb is now a college freshman.

Time In A Bottle -- Jim Croce

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day 'til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

video here!

No comments:

Post a Comment