Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

Gaston and Rocco

Sounds all Jules and Jim-ish doesn't it?

G and R aren't speaking lately. In fact, they're now taking turns at breakfast. That is, they no longer show up  and dine together. The Amazing Bob tells me they had a shouting match the other week. No violence but much heat and fury -- probably all over some cat broad. You know how those Toms are.

That's Gaston at right, wondering what the fuck I'm doing and 'can't you see I'm extreme noshing here?'

And this is totally THE best I could do with our man Rocco. He was giving me such a glare too. I believe this was after muttering 'I get NO peace from the damned paparazzi!' Of course, he may have been demanding seconds on the Fancy Feast Whitefish and Shrimp. I've a hell of a time reading his lips (it's that whole Malevich Black on Black thing he's rockin')so I could have misunderstood. Possibly.


No comments:

Post a Comment