Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

pre-dawn home beauty
OK, OK, OK -- the post's title is just me waxing all stratospherically hyperbolic (I know -- gee, how unusual of you Donna! Shut up).

Today's a travel day. I'm off to meet my wonderful sweetie pie, baby girl Helen in Pittsburgh. My flight's at 6. WHAT was I thinking when I booked that horrendously early flight!

Helen and I will have a play day in Pittsburgh -- including dinner at Kaya with Heike. (YEA!). Then, on Friday, we'll drive to visit Vati, Daddy, in Indiana, Pennsylvania. It's 70+ miles to the north of Pittsburgh, through gorgeously green Appalachian (cue Aaron Coplenad, bitte) hills -- a panorama unfortunately littered with big box 'christian' churches, adult video shops and low rent strip joints. The churches are usually, conveniently, just across the street from the  *ahem* adult entertainments.

Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment