Search This Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2013

On The Road

OK not exactly yet. I'm here on Main Street in Hoosick Falls with my awesome Helen, her husband John, their crazy wonderful girls Madison (who turns eight on Monday) and Julianna (who will be baptized into the Catholic Church at mass later today) AND John's cousin Julie, her  husband Todd and their girls, Vanessa, Brianna and Alicia.

There's a lovely slumber party feel buzzing this old house.

Raven and Mister Grey, two talented escape artist kitties, are leaping and snaking around everyone while old Juda (a dog but, swear to Bast, he's really a Wookie) sleeps in the corner.

It's beautiful both inside this home and out today.

More blathering when I get back to Valhalla later tonight. Meantime, here, have a painting. I expect this is how I'll feel after 24 hours with my tremendous heated-atomic-particle grand nieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment