Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Lowkey Weekend

In pictures.

On this lowkey weekend, The Amazing Bob and I went to Fishbrains (AKA Captain Fishbones) for, ya know, FISH (tacos, sammiches and the best damned clam chowder!).

OK, TAB had a very indulgent cheeseburger. We can’t be virtuous and abstemious all the damn time!

I stared at my freshly primed canvas -- attempting to figure out which of my 12 ideas most needed to be drawn first.

I sat and thought a bunch.

I laid on the porch while Gaston, below right, yelled, Gus snarfed and Rocco, the former Feral King, loved me up somethin’ fierce.

Coco, below left,  giving me the fishy Get-Out-Of-My-Face-With-The-Damn-Camera-I’m-Trying-To-Catch-Some-Zs look, managed to wrestle me to the mattress yesterday She emitted her powerful Nap Rays, knocking me out.

Good evil kittens.





No comments:

Post a Comment