Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

Tunes in My Head

And it's FRIDAY! 

Good morning, good morning
Good morning ah 



Going to work don't want to go feeling low down
Heading for home you start to roam then you're in town
Everybody knows there's nothing doing
Everything is closed it's like a ruin
Everyone you see is half asleep
And you're on your own you're in the street 



After a while you start to smile now you feel cool
Then you decide to take a walk by the old school
Nothing is changed it's still the same
I've got nothing to say but it's OK 



Good morning, good morning
Good morning ah 


Good Morning Good Morning -- Lennon's demo version

You know what FRIDAY means, don't you? Yes indeedy, this means that tomorrow there will be tea -- OUR version of tea. Mixmaster Oni Flash will craft a creative and muy delicioso adult bev, Jen will whip up a batch of her astounding, mega killah guacamole and me? I bring the rice cakes -- brown rice with tamari and seaweed, natch.

Then, and then, we pop in the next episode of Fringe -- a wild, creepy-as-all-hell show about Olivia Dunham, a kick-ass FBI agent, and her investigations of totally weird shit.

A big thank you to my older sister for sending the first season to me for my birthday!

And, sorta, kinda randomly:
Piece of My Heart -- Janis Joplin

No comments:

Post a Comment