Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

On the Road Again

I seem to be at Logan again. Huh.

Interestingly, today I got from home  to airport and through the security   checkpoints s in  LESS THAN 90 MINUTES!  Normally, a journey like that'll take two hours.

Somewhere there's  a public transportation angel who just got her wings.

This time I'm headed out to Phoenix for a fast visit with Jenny. You know Jenny -- awesome babe, smart as all hell, the chica I went to high school with but never met until I joined Facebook? Yup, that's her.

Oh and if you look in the dictionary under the words gracious and diplomatic, you'll find a pic of her Yes. Fer reals!

Blows my mind how geographically far apart I am from family and best chums. I'm thankful for Jet Blue -- at least until transporter beams are invented.
Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it couldn't last.
Jojo left his home in Tucson, Arizona
For some California grass.
Get back, get back.
Get back to where you once belonged 
Get Back -- The Beatles


No comments:

Post a Comment