Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Well...Scheiße!

Turns out that was a heart attack that my Amazing Bob had last night.

Gottverdammt!

Dunno what's gonna happen next. Really hoping that more open heart surgery is not in the forecast. Duh and OF BANGING COURSE!

A couple of friends have suggested this was inevitable given TAB's "dicky ticker" (as his chemo doc so technically phrased it), the mega stressed out week we've had AND the onset of Haddock Anxiety (another highly scientific diagnosis).  WHAT was I thinking? I should've told him I'd be frying up a cheeseburger and fries, sending out for pizza, baking a thousand chocolate chip cookies but NOOOOOOOO I had to get all fucking baked-wild-caught-haddock-with-brown-rice on the poor man.

Clearly I'm at fault for this latest angina affair.

Apart from self flagellating, thinking about food and planning out the garden I'll paint on the kitchen walls (once I finish the hall/stairway koi pond), I'm attempting to keep my mammoth anxiety under wraps. It would do no one, myself included, any good to see/hear me go full metal, screaming, hysterical basket case.

Placid. Tranquillo. Chilled the fuck out. I can do this. 

2 comments:

  1. Just read this, and the last :( Stay strong, Donna, this too shall pass (in the best way). xo Della & family from Berlin

    ReplyDelete