Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ahhhhhh...no

No, I didn’t watch the debate last night. Why put myself through the blood pressure detonating aggro of watching our future president debate FuckFace Von Clownstick? Me and the cats had WAY better things to do – like watching Big Bang and reading Harry Harrison short stories.

Knowing full well that the only way I could watch that shit show masquerading as a presidential debate, would be with a full bottle of Jamo at hand, I felt it was better to just turn the damn television off. Drinking every time the tangerine tornado, the fascist carnival barker lied, would have, assuredly, lead to alcohol poisoning. By switching off the squawk box, I lived to see the dawn. See, I was thinking ahead and being all healthy and shit. Plus, Coco and Rocco need their ZZZZZZs and how could they possibly slumber with me screaming at the TV?

So, for those of you who DID take your lives in your hands, here’s a palate cleanser.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment