Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Home Again, Home Again

Took the red-eye home from Phoenix and DAY-um I'm beat. Before heading off to Slumberville (no, I can NOT sleep on planes), I want to share scenes from the Christmas light tour that Jenny took me on (I begged/she indulged – yup, she's awesome).Some of the shots are a little fuzzy. 

Hey, YOU try taking a good night shot with a point and shoot after YOU'VE had a margarita or *cough* three!

At the heel end of the day, I need my glass of wine. Christmas lights for the brain."
~ Bill Callahan

Home again, again from Bladerunner – Coco and Rocco should greet me like this. Right? 
There was about half an acre of these trees, sheathed in lights.  Maybe the homeowner was maybe trying to outdo all of Somerville and Saugus.

No comments:

Post a Comment