Search This Blog

Friday, April 28, 2017

ZOOM!

Jen and I are on the ground in Pittsburgh now. Yup, this is another wham bam thank you ma'am trip to see Daddy. This was the view from my dirty plane window. DAMN, I'm crazy about clouds in flight.

I think in my next life I'll be a Ruppell’s Griffon Vulture. Why?
A) they're handsome motherfuckers
B) they can fly 36.000 feet above sea level. Oh yeah, BABY – that's got to be obscenely cool!

When the landing gear comes down, I always get this awesome Arlo song in my head.  Oh yeah, I'm groovin' as we head to the rental car counter!

Comin' in from London from over the pond
Flyin' in a big airliner
Chickens flyin' everywhere around the plane
Could we ever feel much finer?

Comin' into Los Angeles
Bringin' in a couple of keys
Don't touch my bags if you please mister customs man

Yeah, alright

No comments:

Post a Comment