Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Northern Nirvana

Grapes and fruit trees in the morning mist
Yup, Ten and I are back at Quilcy Farms (AKA Valhalla North, AKA Cindy and Giovanni's awesome patch of paradise). I feel sure I've said this before BUT I could SO live here. Right here in Yurt Central. If it weren't such a long-ass commute to my home away from home (yeah, that'd be MGH and MEEI *sigh*) AND if I had the spare spondulucks I'd snap up a wee cottage here.

OK, the downside of Yurt Central is the lack of indoor plumbing – no can, man. No indoor shower neither. That's bearable for a day or two but, ya know, I NEED my rain room. Last dream before I woke in the brill chill air? A hot shower. There's a well from which we can get plenty of clean, cold H2O but, on this 60º morn, I was distinctly disinclined to walk outside, drop trou and commit acts of hygiene.

Sympathy notes and nose plugs can be sent directly to Ten c/o Paradise Street, Utopiaville, Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment