Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2019

Today

It’s the top of the work week and I’ve made an important decision here. I’m gonna go easy on myself today. Yes, I’ll hit the gym. Yes, I’ll go to my five millionth eyeball appointment (of this year alone). I’ll do all my stretching exercises as well as my mouth physical therapy (which I’ve been sadly lax on due to the lack of immediate happy results – gotta be patient and keep on it. Patience – NOT one of my superpowers). AND I’ll work on the design projects I've got in house BUT that’s IT!

I’m gonna lounge about in my big, emerald green comfy chair, read trashy novels, cosset Coco and say to Ten “Why…yes thank you. I’d love another Oreo.”

Conspicuously absent from today’s line up? Reading the news. This morning, I don’t have the intestinal fortitude to learn how Dotard Donnie and Moscow Mitch are subverting and flat out killing democracy. On this day, here in Valhalla, their slimy-ass weasel words won’t gain an inch of traction.

So then, apart from this I find myself short of words. Rare, yes but it’s AOK. Here's some evidence of my intent focus on ignoring the greedheaded, malevolent malefactors from the lowest levels of Hell.

Seagulls like watching tn sunrise too ya know.
One of our sweet visitors here at the Valhalla Diner. Isn't that tail stunning!?
The rhythms, ripples and waves just slay me. I could gaze on them all damn day.

No comments:

Post a Comment