Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Ἀκηδία or Acedia AKA SLOTH

You know you’ve gone over to the dark side of sloth when:
  • You can’t feature slicing a bagel in half and slipping it in the toaster. I have coffee, dammit. ‘the fuck I need with food. Also too, I’m outta my jalapeño soy cream cheese dammit.
  • You have to rack your bean to remember if you did any damn thing yesterday besides lay in bed with Coco, reading about neon blue octopus overlords. 
FYI, I DID!
  • Tax prep is done and will be mailed off today!
  • I doodled, painted a weensy bit.
  • Despite the energy zapping fatigue of going off the steroids (after six motherfucking months) I managed some housecleaning and took a 1.5 mile walk.
  • I worked on a few small layout jobs (I HAD WORK! YEA! AND
  • I showered, brushed and flossed. Committed acts of hygiene...OH YES I DID!
Man ‘o’ man, I was this close to being a total house fire of productive activity. I deserve a gold fucking star and some butterscotch dipped soft serve for this! Don’t you agree? Of course you do –you’re kind and sensible, NOT a motherfucking sadist!
 
Emmmm, speaking of sadists…
An aside: Are you registered to Vote? Check your status now and often (say, weekly). Not registered? Do it NOW!

Prez Dimwit von Dumpster Fire and his crew of toadass licking Republi/Facists aim to fuck this election into the 22nd century. They can only win by cheating so be on red alert. Also too, put your briefcake, your star spangled mouthpiece on speed dial.

What’s on tap for yurs truly today? A 10 AM thoracic spine MRI. Between my post steroid energy evacuation and my lovely lorazepam chaser, I don’t think Mister Claustrophobia stands one tiny bloody chance this morning. Yea me.

When I get home, I’ll start my new FUN work project – face masks with fun graphics and/or text. My bean’s already percolating. Dunno who the end client is so I’ll attempt a wide range of options – pinstripes and plaids, paisley, polka dots, swirls, stars, peace symbols and more!

Masks – that reminds me….we’re in Dumb-Fuck Hitler’s Hell where:
  • children are STILL being ripped from their parent’s arms and put in cages for the crime of immigrating while brown,
  • 108,000+ Americans are dead from the plague which Prez Dead Maggot Brain called a hoax.
 FYI Sparky, not all the dead (and now not-voting), were Democrats. 
Crossing the Rubicon by Luca Fezzi

With all the needful demonstrations, I expect there'll be a surge in Trump Plague cases over the next couple weeks. *sigh*

Here’s how you can tell the we’ve crossed the Rubicon into a fucked ass alternate universe: Pat-FUCKING-Robertson – the original huckstering, Brown, Black but ESPECIALLY Gay hating teevee preacher, sez the Fecal Brained Dolt in Chief’s recent rancid decisions are not cool.


PAT ROBERTSON: Is it a time for love or is it a time for war? It seems like now is the time to say, "I understand. I understand your pain. I want to comfort you." I think it's time we love each other. What the president did, he took a different course, is that "I am the president of law and order" and he issued a head's up. He said "I'm ready to send the military troops if the nation's governors won't act to quell the violence that's rocked American cities." As a matter of fact, he spoke of them as "jerks." 
You just don't do that, Mister President! It isn't cool! (source)
Life was already strange. We're now in comic book armaggedonville. Last person through the black hole, please turn out the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment