Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Stuff


Ten brought all but a change of clothes and a couple books home for me yesterday. Am I going home? Fuck no. I’m headed to my first choice of sub acute rehab joints. Just one more day of hell. Yes, what started as a wonderfully promising rehab facility has devolved into a vicious hell scape. Fer instance, if you gotta use the can and need assistance to do so, Bast help you. Ring the bell and your wait is anywhere from 30 to 40 minutes. Want to get cleaned up? //snort//

Marina Bay was my first choice. It’s got a five star rating (which hopefully means something since it did NOT for Spaulding) is in Quincy (which means a MUCH shorter commute for Ten and Jen) and. MAY even have a view of Quincy Bay. Have I mentioned? I’m sick to death of looking at the Tobin Bridge