Search This Blog

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Mobster Mouthpiece

Cheeto’s parking garage lawyer (the one auditioning to be wife #4) went full metal mob spokes-weasel yesterday.

“I think it should be a slam dunk in the Supreme Court. I have faith in them, People like Kavanaugh, who the president fought for, who the president went through hell to get into place. He'll step up, those people will step up.” (source)
That and she called him “Kavanaugh” not “Justice Kavanaugh.” Coulda been worse, I guess. She could’ve called him Fredo.

Now, why the self-destructively stupid Habba didn’t just stare into the camera, lean in, point a long, hot pink taloned finger and say “we own you, bitch,” is beyond me. I mean, Beer Boy isn’t terribly bright. He may have missed her implication.
"Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me."
Habby wants the sexual assault fucker to know that the call’s been made, the day has, in fact, arrived.

There are still the unanswered questions of who paid off Brett’s debts. There was $865k mortgage, $200k credit card bill, $92k country club fees. Dude was in hock up to his rat faced receding hairline. It’d be a shame if the Orange Menace made all of that go *POOF* and not get any appreciation in return. CAPISCE?


I only mention it but…
There is a clear playbook to removing him from the bench. And this is what must be done. Not because we don’t like his politics, although we don’t; not because we think he’s an asshole, although he is; not because he had a hissy fit at his confirmation hearing, although he did. No, we must remove him because at least twice in his life, some unknown entity endowed him with major infusions of cash, and Kavanaugh lied, under oath, about the provenance of that cash (he said it came from his Thrift Savings Plan)—and about several other things besides.  He’s compromised, six ways from Sunday, and we simply can’t have that on the Supreme Court, no matter which way he votes. (source)
Rapey McBeer Boy votes In Cheeto’s favor and his corpulent Fairy Godfather/puppet master remains a secret. Also, there’ll be no horse heads appearing in his bed.
Here I am at a famous school
I’m dressin’ sharp and I’m actin’ cool
Got a cheerleader here
Wants to help with my paper
Let her do all the work
And maybe later I’ll rape her

~ Frank Zappa, Bobby Brown (Goes Down)
As for Gorsuck and Covid-Barrett? Probably they’re just bright enough to understand that the bill’s come due on their stolen (Gorsuck) and supremely undeserved (Gilead Girl) cushy job placements.

I'm not expecting much from this heavily corrupt, on-the-take Supreme Court. I'm a reluctant realist.

No comments:

Post a Comment