Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Big Day for Donna

 I’m having two MRIs this morning. One for my brain—specifically focusing on that mondo motherfucker that Dr. Curry (AKA Barack Obama’s twin) will be trimming down next month (on April 9th to be all precise and shit). The second MRI is for the Cthulu-esque mother on my thoracic spine. I don’t believe that one’s currently acting up but the fucker’s gotta be looked in on regularly.

Whoopee!
I’ve taken my calm me down pills but, as yet, do not feel particularly stoned. I’ll have one more tab before they load me into the machine. Maybe a wee weed gummy too.

Joy.

After these scans are in the rear view mirror I’ll, hopefully, regain some of my ability to concentrate and focus. If so, I can smoothly get back to my tax prep work. I also need to find a new supplemental health care plan. I only discovered that the plan I’ve had for years, stopped covering me sometime this past fall with NO notice. I’ve got Medicare but need something else to fill in the gaps.  

All the paperwork that comes with being a goddamned adult? HATE IT!


What I’d really love to do is ditch this Neurofibromatosis Type 2 shit, pack a bag and hop a flight to the Shetland Islands. I want to check out the wicked cool archeological digs, bird watch and hang in some old rustic pubs. Maybe zip over to Iceland next, take a long spin around the island before easing myself into the geothermic pool at the Silica Hotel. I’d like to check out what all that hot lava has done to the landscape. Anything? Next I’ll hit Greenland. I’ve never been there before. I’d def check out the Nuuk Art Museum, some glaciers, icebergs, hot springs, polar bears, whales and reindeer.

I need to be able to walk better before I do this (or get a walker with mountain bike tires). Also, renewing my goddamn passport is key. What languages are spoken in Greenland? Does my voice to text translation app carry it?
This morning here in Valhalla

No comments:

Post a Comment