Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

In My Head

It's a good night for songs and stories but then, isn't every night?

White Rabbit -- Grace Slick

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice,
When she's ten feet tall

video here!

Patterns -- Paul Simon
A wall made of tombstones in Remuh Cemetary, Krakow

The night sets softly
With the hush of falling leaves,
Casting shivering shadows
On the houses through the trees,
And the light from a street lamp
Paints a pattern on my wall,
Like the pieces of a puzzle
Or a child's uneven scrawL

Up a narrow flight of stairs
In a narrow Little room,
As I lie upon my bed
In the early evening gloom.
Impaled on my wall
My eyes can dimly see
The pattern of my life
And the puzzle that is me.

the rest of the lyrics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment