Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

What To Do? What To Do?!

This is home, not away. I am still iPad challenged re: pic-land. 
Decisions, decisions! Do we book the tour that goes just to the Laugarvatn Fontana Steam Baths or one which does the Golden Circle as well. There's one that does both.

Normally I'm NOT a tour person but we're here for such a short time and it seems like a good, easy way to make the most of our time and energies.

The glacier hike looked to be the most exciting but I'm trying to be realistic. OK, Jen was being realistic for me since, well, I'm notoriously reality challenged when it comes to hiking. A 4 hour hike, on ice, for someone (me, thenkew much) with no balance nerves and not in GI Jane shape anyway? Em, I suppose it's smart for me to listen to Jen -- clearly the smarter one of us.

Jen, AKA The Smart One, being all humble and shy about keeping me from doing something braindeadedly stupid (for me anyway).





No comments:

Post a Comment