Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Street Art Phoenix

No, I didn't purposely go on a big hunt for cool street art in Phoenix but I did stumble across some fab stuff. Here are a few which blew me away.

This first one, the little kid pouring endless birds out of a watering can, runs the length of a large warehouse type space. It's just bloody magical. Puts Neil Gaiman and Angela Carter's books in mind.

The legend under the boy's feet is a quote attributed to Mother Teresa:
At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done.
We will be judged by "I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment