Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2018

In My Dreams

I dreamed that I was making PDF proofs of a very serious piece I’d just laid out. It was a long series of numbers and letters given to me to further encode by basketball playing Kenyan spies for the resistance here in the U.S. These were the ultimate plans for combatting Russian interference and Republican shenanigans in the upcoming November elections.

The file's name would serve as a password and, ultimately, be imprinted on basketballs disseminated thoughout the country – from neighborhood courts to colleges and beyond. It was critical that I label the proofs properly. The name I gave it would be, in itself, a secret code.

Overcoming the treasonous swine who’ve sold our country out to the rich and powerful at home and abroad, rested on the tag I chose for the file.

Yeah, no pressure.

Possibly I need to spend today meditating and watching Monty Python.

No comments:

Post a Comment