Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2018

The Good FLOTUS

Michelle Obama by Gelila Mefin
I was dreaming about Michelle Obama last night. She was calm, warm, transcendently smart and just, ya know, her. This was a GOOD dream and the universe totally owed me one after last night's horror show.

What was the bestest FLOTUS ever talking about? Beats me but she was, as always, stone wonderful.

And then I woke up back in the real world where Old Chickenshit Turtle McConnell and his team of rich, griftering frauds are trying to ram through their lying ass, I’m-so-privileged-I-glow-in-the-dark Supreme Court candidate.
Pro-tip: never look at Twitter when you wake at 2AM and can’t get back to Nod.
Latest idiocy?
Some cretinous, squirrel brain, named Ed Whelan, wants us to belive that all white guys look alike so the future doctor just had to be confused. He’s fingering the REAL rapey boy, suggesting/accusing a fellow named Chris Garrett of being the REAL wannabe rapist.

*cough* Friend of the accused or no, I were Chris I’d have a team of whip smart, bloodthirsty legal beagles shredding this fuckwad into the lowest gutters of hell.

It suppose it happened awhile back, during these insane, toadstool brained years of rich white boy rule BUT, apparently, the Onion is no longer a satire site.

GOP officials: Kavenaugh shouldn’t be held accountable for something he did as a white teenager 

So then, after a failed hour of trying to drift back into Obama’s toned, compassionate arms, I decided to come downstairs and work. Luckily, a few design/layout projects had come in while I slept. Something to keep my mind off the news. YEA!

Sadly, I clicked on the news first. 497 of the 2,654 children who were ripped from their parents arms, have STILL not been returned. Additionally, all children under age five (under 5!!! These are babies!) were to be reunited with their parents by July 10. 22 have yet to be returned. (source)

The Republican Party – baby snatchers, child molesters, nazis and general asswipian criminals.  But HEY, these are RICH felonious perverts and deviants so that makes them AOK. Right?

I have a new hero though – Mazie Hirono. She recently reminded a Mushroom Dick Administration official, at an immigration hearing, that he’d referred to the ICE detention set ups as “summer camps.” She asked him if he would send one of his children to these detention facilities.

Emmm…no reply.

Also too, Kamala Harris. During Kavenaugh’s interview she asked the perjury spewing rapey-boy if he could “think of any laws that give government the power to make decisions about the male body?”
After a long pause and a bizarre back-and-forth... the judge eventually admitted that he could not think of any laws governing the male body. (source)
Gosh, for all his expensive degrees, dude sure can't think/lie fast on his feet.

We’re on the Handmaid’s Tale’s doorstep mon ami and it ain’t fun OR sexy no matter how much the blindingly clueless and probably male costume and lingerie marketeers push.

I think I need a nap. Maybe Happy Dream Obama will tell me a nice bedtime story?

No comments:

Post a Comment