Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Prickly Pear Morning

I'm grumpy as fuck this morning. Normally I'd rant about the lying liars who occupy the fascist and delusional end of our once great nation. I see that Steve M. beat me to that. I'd be screaming about the obscenity that is Brett Kavenaugh and his Supreme Court appointment but Will Bunch at The Smirking Chimp is there already. And Cheryl Rofer at Balloon Juice has the whistleblower complaint speculation covered.

What's a grouchy gal to post? I'm askin' ya?

Pictues? Huh. That might actually even lift my damn mood too! That and I could get back to working on that painting I started last week before all the fireworks began.
Painting is the silence of thought and the music of sight.
~ Orhan Pamuk, My Name Is Red
Tell it brotha!
Dusk here in Valhalla
A face Hillel found whilst strolling around Northern Italian tombs – matches me mood this moring, it does.
Venice graffiti
Because Bix is just not small enough, I WANT this! Did Hillel bring one home for me? NO! hmmph,