Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2020

Art/MGHday

 Saturday's Lowell Art Excursion day was a bit of a bust – too cold to do much wandering about. That and there's so damn much construction going on as Lowell sheds its depressed ex-milltown image and becomes a place to be for biz, the arts and general fun times.

Still we managed to find the Brush Art Gallery and Studios – ALWAYS worth visiting. We'll make this journey north again when it's less cold and I have more stamina. I continue to gain strength and energy BUT I'm still not quite up to full gallery haunting days.

This morning we're headed into MGH for a full day of tests and exams. WHOOPEE! No emergencies – just a semi-annual check on my crop of spine tumors and such. Again...WHOOPEE!

Below are some of the standouts from the Brush. No, I didn't get all the artist's names. My apologies!
Raksha Soni
Quit by Jenny Day
Penny Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment