Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2022

Memeday

 It’s the start of another week and I am just NOT in the mood. I do solidly believe that I'm in need of droll quips to fire me up. Cheeky observations and the odd witty wisecrack are also welcome.

If there is a cream strong enough to counteract the existential dread woven through every cell in my body, I’d buy it.
~ Samantha Irby, Wow, No Thank You

For most of my life I've been a listener. At least in the beginning, I think the reason I listened so intently was to have a chance of hearing the train before it ran over me.
~ Steve Rasnic Tem 

We are but soft and squishy bags of mortality rolling in a bin of sharp circumstance, leaking life until we collapse, flaccid, into our own despair.
~ Christopher Moore, Fool

And now I have Hey Big Spender from Sweet Charity spinning in my bean.

Wouldn't you like to have fun, fun, fun?
How's about a few laughs, laughs?
I can show you a good time,
let me show you a good time.
Yeah, I’m in a whole cheery-ass mood this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment