Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Cake Day

It’s Sunday and I’m doing my damnedest to perk the fuck up. On the whole, for the first time in a month, I’m feeling not so bad. I’m actually gonna even try exercising today. HUZZAH!

Big, fat, mondo importante thing to remember is to not overdo. Tragically, overdo is my general modus operandi. I’ve got to ease back in so I don’t overwhelm my weak-ass system and set myself even farther back than I already am.

Cake has also suggested that I avoid the news today. Too late. I MUST break myself of the habit of checking The Guardian and Al Jazeera as soon as I wake up. WHY do I do this to myself? I suppose I want to take in the bad news immediately so I can sit with it, simmer, and then gear up ... or something. 

I've always been like this. I want the bad news first and fast. Straight, no chaser.

In any case, in lieu of me going off about Juliana Umba Nzita, who wasn't autopsied and did NOT hang herself from a tree limb twice her height on the property of a church she did NOT belong to, I bring you memes and comics. 

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment