Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2026

Stuff

Today’s a good day for flowers, random art, and memes wouldn’t ya say? I mean, it’s Monday. We’re in the middle of a fucking heatwave, our government has been overrun by astoundingly dimwitted, authoritarian, plutocrats (all of whom have the looks and charms of a greased up rabid weasel crossed with a moldy potato), and it’s August. There’s no damn holiday to look forward to this month. Yeah … okay, there’s my birthday but after the first hundred or so the thrill is gone. Ya know?

I need motivation to get up and get going today. I’m in less pain but still, essentially, in a holding pattern. Tomorrow is the dreaded foot procedure which will HOPEFULLY put an end to this months long absurd bullshit that keeps fucking with strength and balance building exercising. I know it’ll be painful. Today I have to pull up all my Zen mindfulness shit. You know, focus on the pain, embrace it, breathe into it. What shape is it? Is it hot or cold? If it was a color, what would it be? All that groovy Alan Watts shit.

Without further ado and shit here’s a street art capture I found yesterday. I don’t know where it lives, where this was taken but the text is Italian.

What’s it say?

L'uomo non ha soldi per fornire di acqua zona aride del pianeta

Man lacks the money to supply water to the planet's arid regions.

Pero ha soldi per cercare acqua xu altri piametri

But he has the money to look for water on other planets.

La domanda e ci sono forme di vita intelligente sulla terra?

The question is: are there forms of intelligent life on Earth?

The answer? There are but they’re not the ones who hold the power.
I need an emotional support dragon!
San Francisco's Mission District
Pearls Before Swine, Stephan Pastis
Reykjavik
Somewhere in Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment